Imagine a 15 Week Advanced UC Berkeley Haas MBA Innovation Course, Built Around a Specific Opportunity or Challenge Faced By Your Company.
Through Haas@Work, you can partner with the Haas School of Business and its MBA students to address a significant, pressing business challenge.
How Haas@Work Succeeds
A team of up to 15 MBA students works alongside your team to generate novel insights and develop innovative recommendations to address an opportunity or challenge you choose. The team of students then works with you to validate and pilot those recommendations.
- Obtain a fresh perspective on any opportunity facing your company.
- Take advantage of a diverse team of talented and enthusiastic Berkeley MBA students, faculty, and advisors, using a structured and proven methodology to uncover and validate new and innovative recommendations.
- Offers the equivalent of 2000 consulting hours.
- Customized to meet your specific objectives.
- Provides rapid and tangible results.
The Haas School of Business is one of the world’s leading producers of new ideas and knowledge for all areas of business and a launching point for many new enterprises. Haas is committed to being the best in the world at innovation. Our mission is to educate and empower people and organizations to perpetually adapt and create new processes, ideas and products to create value. Haas@Work is a tangible example of this mission.
Haas@Work ensures strict confidentiality of sensitive company information.